Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Software Development Product Manager - La Jolla, CA , USA
The Software Development Product Manager plays a key role in our software products’ creation as a visionary who combines the best way to meet the customers’ requirements and while managing the company’s priorities.
1. Research and analyze technology trends in Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
2. Work with enterprise, industry partners, and end-users to identify the key industry trends and opportunities for EDA product development.
3. Perform product planning, development and management.
4. Determine key concepts of the software product architecture.
5. Define and maintain product roadmaps.
6. Supervise pilot projects for new Altium modules and products.
7. Coordinate marketing, development, QA, support and sales team's efforts.
8. Provide product launch support for sales and marketing.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Business/Economics or an Associate's degree and equivalent work experience.
2. At least 3 years of product management experience is required.
3. Electronic Design Automation software;
4. PCB design, Product Management;
5. Software development experience to include:
a. Software development processes and flows
b. Quality assurance practices
c. Data driven approaches for the product and market analysis
d. Business, process and system analysis
e. Requirement management and definition
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.