Software Engineer DevOps , Netherlands
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Software Engineer who is willing to further develop and maintain the applications systems that are used for product development.
• Development and maintenance of the internal software system that is used for product
• Development and maintenance of the license management system
• Excellent programming skills preferably C, Pthreads, Java, Python, Bash,
PHP, MySQL/MariaDB, HTML,
• Operating System/Environments: Linux, MS Windows, network interfaces,
• Knowledge of commercial license management and compliance software,
e.g. flexera, revulytics and GUI test tools, e.g. SilkTest, QF-Test.
• Preferably experience with: Configuration and use of Atlassian JIRA,
Confluence, Bamboo and BitBucket, (Siemens) Polarion, Git, Lint,
LCOV – Code coverage
• Familiar with Agile-Scrum development methodology
• BS or MS in computer science, engineering or a related field
• Two or more years of professional work experience
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants