Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Sr. Certified Trainer - Westwood, MA or La Jolla, CA, USA
1. We are looking for an individual with a passion for technical training to deliver and present training content to customers with a high level of professionalism. Additionally, creation of new Training content, updating and maintaining existing training materials.
2. Must be able to provide mentorship to Certified Trainers, Product Specialists and in addition aids in training direction including leading training course development efforts.
3. Additional Responsibilities include but not limited to:
4. Maintain knowledge of all Training Content provided to Altium Customers
5. Create new Training Content & update/maintain current Training materials
6. Instruct Altium Customers using Altium Training Content
7. Develop new or existing Certified Trainers
8. Collaborate with internal departments for new product features and development
9. Must represent Altium in a professional manner at all times, both in behavior and dress/style.
10. Project leadership in the creation of courses, directing group efforts in development
11. Networking with customers during training to discover sales opportunities / insight
Qualifications include but not limited to:
1. 2+ years previous experience as a Technical Trainer both Face to Face and live web based Training
2. Fluent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Framemaker
3. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (Oration and Technical Writing)*
4. Must be able to communicate effectively the status of each project as needed on-time
5. Be driven, self managed, organized, and motivated
6. Experience with Learning Management System (LMS), Audacity, Camtasia
7. Experience with Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Captivate is a plus
8. Fluency in additional language is a plus
9. Experience with Altium products is a plus
10. Experience with recording video training courses preferred
11. CID certification preferred
12. 5+ years previous experience as a Technical Trainer both Face to Face and live web based Training
13. Desire 2+ years of System / Board design experience
14. 2+ years previous experience in Training Content creation and maintenance
15. CID+ certification preferred, CID required
Working conditions This job will require some regular travel. When not travelling, time will be spent providing online training, creating, updating and maintaining existing training media.
- Physical requirements - There may some lifting required (up to 50lbs) at some locations, carrying training materials into the training room.
- *Note: regional restrictions and needs must be taken into account. In particular, excellent verbal and written local language skills will be required.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants