Web and Technical Content Developer, Canada
Work with multiple teams and across organizations to create content, and implement and maintain all Gumstix web platforms to support eCommerce and strategic marketing goals for Gumstix, Inc.
1. Own the implementation and maintenance of the Gumstix websites.
2. Collaborate with outside digital marketing agency to ensure that the website aligns with Gumstix marketing and brand strategy.
3. Update and maintain existing web presence including store product pages and promotions.
4. Create and implement content for social media, youtube, product videos, tutorials and visual content to support marketing programs.
5. Build new pages using current and cutting edge web design trends to help drive the Gumstix brand.
6. Assist with page level content and structural CMS edits for SEO efforts, assist with analyzing results, and quickly adapt to produce increasing returns on your output.
7. Exude a passion for understanding technology.
1. You have designed websites or program interfaces that users enjoy.
2. You have experience using analytics to make evidence-based changes to websites.
3. You love programming and are passionate about creating beautiful code.
5. You are completely at home in Linux, including the command-line.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants