Defining Mixed Sim Preferences for Altium Designer
Created: November 28, 2016 | Updated: November 29, 2016
Parent page: Simulation Preferences
The Simulation - Mixed Sim page of the Preferences dialog
The Simulation - Mixed Sim page of the Preferences dialog is used to configure options for the location of SimCode models and the display of detailed information about the simulation process.
The dialog is part of the main Preferences dialog (DXP » Preferences) and is accessed by clicking Mixed Sim under the Simulation folder in the left hand pane of the dialog.
- SIMCODE Output - use the browse folder icon to search for and specify the folder to where you want the compiled SimCode models to be written.
- Always load error files - enable to always load the error file when there are errors during simulation.
- Create compiled SIMCODE output file - enable to generate the compiled SimCode model file after simulation. The model is written to the folder defined in the SIMCODE Output field.
- Show hints - enable to show hints in the Messages panel during simulation.
- Show warnings - enable to show warnings in the Messages panel during simulation.
- Show locations of models found - enable to show in the Messages panel where the models were found during simulation.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.