Created: July 28, 2015 | Updated: June 17, 2017
The Folder Properties dialog.
The Folder Properties dialog allows designers to view and edit properties for a Vault folder.
From the Vault Explorer, right-click on a folder and select Properties from the context menu.
- Folder Name - Enter a meaningful folder name in textbox.
- Folder Type - Specify the folder type, e.g., altium-symbol-library.
- Description - Enter a meaningful description for the folder.
- Item Naming Scheme - Choose an item naming scheme from drop-down list.
- Sharing - Click this link to open the Permissions For Folder dialog and edit permission related properties.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.