Setting the Color
Each layer includes a small color button, click this to display the color selector, as shown below.
The panel includes:
- A history row, showing (up to) the last 10 color choices that were made.
- A grid of 10 x 8 predefined color buttons, click a button to select that color.
- A Custom Color row of up to 10 custom colors.
Custom colors can be defined, to do this:
- Click Define Custom Colors to expand the color palette to also display the Custom Color Palette.
- Use the horizontal slider in the center of the Custom Color Palette to select a base color, then click anywhere on the palette to brighten or darken that color.
- Alternatively, enter the Hex or RGB values into the appropriate fields in the Custom Color Palette.
- Click the Apply button to add the new color to the Custom Color row, and apply that color to the layer being edited.
Displaying or Hiding a Workspace Feature
Certain workspace features (such as Selection), can be displayed or hidden. Click the eye icon ( ) to toggle the visibility off and on.