Modified by Susan Riege on Apr 13, 2018
The Local History dialog
The Local History dialog displays the local history of a selected version controlled file.
The dialog is accessed in the following ways:
- From the Projects panel, right-click on a project file then click Local History » Show Local History.
- Click Project » Local History » Show Local History from the main menus.
- Local History - lists all versions of documents since the original document was loaded in the software.
- Label - displays a brief description of the version.
- Time - displays the time the version was saved.
- Compare - click to open selected versions in a split screen view. Two versions must be selected to access this command. The Differences panel also is opened (if differences are detected) and displays any differences between the versions.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.