Junior Account Executive UK market (m/f/d), Munich, Germany
• Drives personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving or exceeding sales targets, meeting or exceeding established standards for the minimum number of contacts per day.
• Develops lead opportunities by collecting information that includes business pains/needs, timelines, authority and project teams, budget, competitive information, etc.
• Organization and support of internal sales events to grow the market.
• Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in Altium’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Works alongside inside sales teams on specialized projects such as call-out campaigns, promo drives and webinar fulfillment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or related field desirable or equivalent experience.
• 1-3 years Inside Sales/Business Development Experience in a software or related technology company is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively through various forums including email and telephone.
• Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. Demonstrated persistence to move past gate-keepers and gain key intelligence
• Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases such as Salesforce.com is desirable but not required.
• Fluently in German and English; other European languages are beneficial
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants