Full Stack .Net Engineer, Ukraine
Management Decision Making System (MDMS) is a framework intended to support the C-Suite and Corporate in making critical decisions like investment in particular areas, identifying bottle-necks and capability gaps etc. MDMS is essentially an ecosystem of back-end services, Data Warehouse (SQL Server, Inmon), integration (Dell Boomi and some custom pieces) and visualization components. The Data Warehouse stores information coming from various systems of record (NetSuite, Blue Marble, SalesForce etc.) and which is being provided to various analytics services and supports self-service Business Intelligence. Analytics services are calculating metrics, trends and forecasts using various statistical analysis methods and machine learning algorithms. The project is in its early days and currently under active development, the major part of the system is yet to be developed from scratch.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Develop, modify and test the Company proprietary software. Create highly-scalable, maintainable and well-documented code. Ensure the highest quality of the developed products, considering the extreme importance of their nature;
● Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle;
● Deploy and maintain developed software on development and production instances. Ensure continuous uptime of the production server. Architect and develop the Data - Warehouse. Set-up and maintain inter-system data flows.;
● Maintain data quality and integrity by developing ELT/ETL/validation layers and proper data structure. Protect sensitive information by all the means necessary. Improve operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures;
● Make suggestions to management regarding user interface and user experience of the products under development.
Skills & Competencies:
● Back: C#, REST, SOAP, ORM (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
● DB: SQL (MS SQL)
● Misc: Google API
● System Integration
● Dell Boomi
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants