Account Manager -Tokyo, Japan
This position is to directly sell Altium software products to the named accounts and find new and nurture new opportunities, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. As such, the position requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving Altium’s value.
1. You are expected to achieve sales target in the region of Japan for new business and other designation.
2.Plans and prioritizes personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving sales targets, meeting or exceeding established standards for the minimum number of contacts and talk time per day.
3. Meets or exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
4.Work closely by yourself with customers to articulate Altium’s value proposition, uncover new opportunities, refine technical requirements, and win the trust of stakeholders and champions in the target account.
5.Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value.
6.Strong focus on relationship building with customer executive decision makers.
7.Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions.
8.Ensure customer success.
9.Maintain accurate Salesforce information.
10.Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 30% of time traveling).
11.Learns and maintains in-depth knowledge of Altium products and technologies, competitive products and industry trends.
12.Forecasts territory on a weekly basis to sales management.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Electronic design, Business, Communication or related field desirable, or a combination of equivalent education and/or experience.
2. 3-5 years of relevant sales experience in software sales; ECAD, MCAD or PLM experience a strong plus.
3. Demonstrated ability to create and execute strategic territory plans leading to achievement of sales target.
4. Excellent communication skills, including ability to influence decision makers.
5. Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
6. Strong commitment to superior customer service and desire to be THE top sales representative.
7. Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases such as Salesforce.com highly desirable.
8. Solid English writing and reading ability.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants