Product Manager , Ukraine
Duties and responsibilities:
Research and analyze technology trends in Electronic Design Automation (EDA). Work with enterprise, industry partners, and end-users to identify the key industry trends and opportunities for EDA product development. Perform product planning, development, and management. Determine key concepts of software product architecture. Define and maintain product roadmaps. Supervise pilot projects for new Altium modules and products. Coordinate marketing, development, QA, support and sales team's efforts. Provide product launch support for sales and marketing.
Academic or work experience to include:
● Electronic Design Automation software;
● PCB design, Product Management;
● Software development experience;
● Software development processes and flows;
● Quality assurance practices;
● Data-driven approaches for the product and market analysis;
● Business, process, and system analysis;
● Requirement management and definition.
More about why to join us:
Opportunity to solve real-life engineering problems in the really exciting electronics design industry.
Entrepreneurial culture guaranteeing:
● Strong sense of accomplishment;
● Close feedback loop with the Customers;
● No nonsense projects.
The transformational phase of the company, both business and technology-wise:
● Market leadership by 2020 (please check how’s Altium doing financially);
● Rapid expansion of product portfolio and migration to the SaaS model.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants