Automation QA Engineer, Ukraine
Altium Limited is a software company that provides PCB electronics design software for engineers, such as its flagship product - Altium Designer. The company has been a technological leader in developing unified PCB solutions over the past 30 years and is committed to achieving market leadership by 2020.
Currently, we are looking for a talented Automation QA Engineer to join Data Management team in Kyiv.
As a part of R&D Department you will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing testing infrastructure along with creating new test frameworks from scratch. You will be involved in a wide range of automation testing activities to support fast development of new features of Altium products (WEB, Cloud and Desktop). As an Automation QA Engineer you will work together with an ambitious team of professionals.
Skills & Competencies:
● More than 2 years of experience as an Automation QA Engineer (WEB or Desktop);
● Practical experience in C# or Java;
● Experience with popular test frameworks such as WebDriver (PageObject model), TestStack.White, SpecFlow and tools like SoapUI, Postman, Fiddler, HTTP Debugger;
● Skills to configure CI systems like Jenkins, TeamCity etc.;
● Working with VCS systems (SVN, GIT);
● Strong understanding of WEB and Client/Server applications architecture;
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
● Knowledge of SDLC;
● Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Would be great:
● DB basic knowledge of MySQL, Firebird;
● Virtualization basic knowledge (VMWare, VBox, Virtual PC);
● Performance testing tools knowledge (i.e. Jmeter, Locust).
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants