Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Business Intelligence Analyst - Frisco, TX, USA
Pairing information with insight, the BI team equips partners with vital knowledge and drives new business initiatives forward. In this role, you will be a key member of the BI team, mining a variety of resources to create intelligence briefings, compiling competitive metrics, and managing high-level cross-marketing and targeting projects. General industry and/or practice-based sales channel research projects may also be assigned as needed. You must have strong analytical and communication skills, and be able to convey complex information simply and concisely. Attention to detail is imperative. You will not be micromanaged.
1. Systematically apply business intelligence to leads and customer accounts
2. Gather data from various sources/databases to compile a variety of intelligence briefings, including (but not limited to):
- company profiles
- marketing interactions
- relationship intelligence documents
- biographical dossiers
3. Lead high-level research and targeting projects
4. Monitor opportunities and leads to support proactive BI team initiatives.
5. Conduct competitive intelligence and benchmarking research within an industry or among peer firms.
6. Communicate information and analysis to senior management
7. Maintain best practices with regard to data collection and mining, including internal database audits and updates.
8. Manage additional research and organizational functions as assigned by management.
9. Assist with various marketing initiatives that intersect with other functional areas within the marketing context.
10. Integrity - High-energy - positive attitude is a must.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications Electronics, Software or related field desirable or equivalent experience.
2. 1-3 years of BI, business development, sales experience or related technology industry experience.
3. Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively through various forums including email and telephone.
4. Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
5. Proficiency with expectations to become black-belt within Salesforce (CRM) and Marketo required.
6. Must have proficient computer skills with Google Docs, Microsoft Office applications and other known applications
7. Business Intelligence Development Experience in a software or related technology company preferred.
8. Excellent client service orientation and listening skills, with comfort interacting with key Business Development and senior management personnel.
9. Proven ability to organize and manage a diverse range of projects, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines (at times in high-pressure situations).
10. Meticulous methods of information acquisition, compilation, and communication (including the use of online information databases, tools and resources); attention to detail is imperative.
11. Strong interpersonal skills to cultivate meaningful team and stakeholder relationships. Diplomacy, intellectual curiosity and a positive attitude/sense of humor is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, particularly an expertise with Excel, PowerPoint and Word, is required. Experience with Adobe and SharePoint and a working knowledge of other platforms include Lex Machina, Capital IQ, Prequin, Pitchbook, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Manzama, InsideView and Thompson Reuters.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.