Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Business Process Analyst - Frisco, TX, USA
Reporting to the Director of Global Sales Operations, this person supports Sales Operations to identify business intelligence reporting frameworks, tools, and data marts needs and requirements and deliver solutions; works to determine reporting and analytics needs; and ensures delivery of timely high-quality reports and analytics. This person must ensure delivery of necessary data and information for all departments and strategic planning.
1. Work with sales, operations, finance, and marketing management teams to identify operational metrics and reporting requirements
2. Participate in the definition and implementation of the overall analytics and business intelligence strategyExtract necessary data from corporate systems and web analytics to create both standardized and custom reports to drive performance analysis and delivery to corporate objectives
3. Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity, identify trends, and evaluate performance against sales quota
4. Identify opportunities to optimize sales and business processes through this analysis
5. Design, develop and maintain reports based on the Salesforce Einstein Analytics platform
6. Leverage sales and the sales operations team to provide tangible improvement in an environment that supports sales (processes, reporting, internal systems training, etc).
7. Perform related duties as required
1.Proven Business Intelligence, report and dashboard development expertiseKnowledge of basic statistical functions for analysis
2. SQL knowledge for customer report development
3. Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
4. Graphic design skills to ensure effective reporting is desirable
5. Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
6. Ability to effectively work with key stakeholders across the organization
7. Strong written and verbal communication
8. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask while ensuring quality of work
9. Project management experience a plus
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Intelligence, Sales, Finance, Marketing or related field
2. 2+ years in a Sales Operations role and/or in a Business Intelligence role
3. 2+ years of experience designing and developing reports/dashboards for various organizational metrics leveraging best practice and industry standards
4. Experience with the Salesforce Einstein Analytics platform for visualizing analysis results and performance data is highly desired
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.