Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Marketing Coordinator EMEA (m/f/d), Karlsruhe, Germany
Altium is looking for a Marketing Coordinator (m/f/d) to support our EMEA Marketing in nurturing known targets from our existing database to expand our product footprint as well as develop and drive programs to attract new potential customers for our PCB products. Partnering closely with the sales and marketing leadership, success will be measured by both pipeline and revenue results.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in supporting end-to-end programs that leverage all facets of modern marketing, to include content marketing, marketing automation (Marketo), owned, earned and paid media strategies, sales automation as well as experience with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce). An appreciation for sales and a results oriented personality is required. Previous experience with software for electronics is a plus.
• Support PCB marketing campaigns and new product launches
• Provide support for local event activities such as sourcing venues, organize logistics
• Help establish a social media presence in EMEA
• Support Marketing Manager in local e-mail marketing campaigns and other outbound and inbound online-marketing activities
• Coordinate topics, production and supply of marketing collateral
• Manage Marketo Campaign Programs and ensure information is current and up to date
• Publishing local content (e.g. training, webinars) via Altium EventManager
• Work across global time zones and travel as needed (ability to travel 10-15%)
• 3+ years of experience in demand generation, online marketing, online and offline events in an international company.
• Quick learner, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work.
• A strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing programs.
• Excellent communicator and collaborator.
• BA in a related field, such as Communications, Marketing, Business, Finance,
• Able to adapt to change and think quickly on new project assignments, willingness to change directions quickly.
• Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines and multitask in an agile environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork, strong communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with Google Tools (E-Mail/Slides/Sheets etc.) Salesforce, Marketing Automation in Marketo and established social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube) required.
• Fluent in English (C2) and German (C2) with strong communication and presentation skills (verbal, written, and listening) a prerequisite.
• French (C2) and/or Spanish (C1) and/or Italian (C1) communication and presentation skills (verbal, written, and listening) will be a plus.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.