Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d), Munich, Germany
As a Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d), you will help drive the future state of Altium’s TASKING products, this role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will collaborate with our global marketing and sales leadership team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyer’s problems is crucial. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
The Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our products. You focus on understanding the market and market needs, with an emphasis on understanding the buyer of the company’s products and services.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
• Deliver messaging strategies that appeal to potential and existing customers
• Drive go-to-market efforts for new products and solutions through coordination across the entire organization
• Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
• Deeply understand the competitive landscape and train sales to win against competitors
• Deeply understand various roles at customers and what matters to them
• Conduct and manage market research - Use market research data to determine product pricing
• Create product content such as product collateral, webinars, application note’s, case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts for public as well as for internal training
• Develop and implement promotional activities such as sales campaigns and product launches to bring offerings to the market successfully
• Empower our sales team to close deals, through knowledge transfer, training and direct deal support
• Effectively communicate and publicly represent Altium and our products at industry events
• 5+ years relevant experience and education related to embedded systems and microprocessors for industrial safety applications with a focus on automotive and adjacent markets
• 2+ years of Product marketing and/or product management experience in a technical software environment
• Master in Physics, Electronics, Mathematics or comparable
• Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems
• Ability to develop and deliver messaging and sales enablement that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue
• Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo or Google Analytics and comfortable using collaboration tools such as Salesforce
• Highly effective presentation skills to small and large audiences
• Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication (be a solid writer) skills
• Ability to work across organizational lines, command respect, and influence without authority
• Ability to conduct and analyze market and competitive research
• Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.