Videographer - La Jolla, CA, USA
The videographer records and edits Audio and video content such as customer stories, short documentaries, podcasts and educational content in the studio and helps with the production and maintenance of promotional video content. The opportunity to travel to technology events, competitions and to interesting technology companies will be an integral part of this position.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Create and edit video content including customer stories, internal videos, external promotional videos, product marketing videos, event videos, podcasts, corporate training and other company-wide projects.
2. Script, storyboard, and prepare interview questions.
3. Operate camera, lighting, audio, and drone equipment.
4. Work as a jack-of-all-trades, often acting as the Producer, Production Assistant AND Videographer at shoots on locations to gather the necessary footage to tell a story.
5. Arrange travel logistics, equipment and other duties related to the video production.
6. Conduct interviews
7. Record and edit video and audio projects, capturing/importing media, organizing media assets, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
1. Degree in Media Production or related field
2. Knowledge of principles of cinematography, animation principles and recording techniques.
3. 2+ years of Experience in Video recording, editing and motion graphics
4. Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
5. High proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially Premiere, After Effects and Audition.
6. Experience in 3D Animation Software such as Cinema4D or Blender are a plus.
7. Excitement to learn and continuously improve skills and techniques.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants