Defining CAM Editor Film Box Preferences for Altium Designer
Created: September 17, 2021 | Updated: September 17, 2021
Parent page: Accessing, Defining & Managing System Preferences
The CAM Editor - Film Box page of the Preferences dialog
The CAM Editor – Drawing Modes page of the Preferences dialog includes controls relating to the general settings of the CAM Editor within the CAM design space.
This page is part of the main Preferences dialog that is accessed by clicking the control in the upper-right corner of the design space then selecting the Film Box entry under the CAM Editor folder.
- Box Name - use this drop-down to select one of the following values from the box name. This field must contain a valid name (e.g. "box1").
Box Size (Inch)
- X - enter the desired X-axis box size in inches.
- Y - enter the desired Y-axis box size in inches.
Lower Left Corner (Inch)
- X - enter the desired X-axis lower-left corner size in inches.
- Y - enter the desired Y-axis lower-left corner size in inches.
Display Box At Start Up - enable this option if you want the film box to appear when the CAM Editor starts up.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.