Managed OutputJob Options for a Project in Altium Designer
Created: July 28, 2015 | Updated: July 14, 2021
The Managed Outputjobs tab of the Project Options dialog
This tab of the Project Options dialog allows users to add or remove managed outputjobs from the Vault.
This is one of multiple tabs available when configuring the options for a project accessed from within the Project Options dialog. To access this dialog:
- Click Project » Project Options in the Schematic or PCB Editor.
- Right-click on the Project entry on the Projects panel then click Project Options from the context menu.
- Outputjob List - lists all the managed outputjobs.
- Add - click to open the Choose Managed Outputjob Revision dialog to select outputjob(s).
- Remove - click to remove selected output job(s).
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.