Device Sheet Options for a Project in Altium NEXUS
Created: October 31, 2018 | Updated: December 15, 2018
The Device Sheets Tab of the Project Options dialog
The Device Sheets tab of the Project Options dialog enables you to specify the device sheets for the project.
This is one of multiple tabs available when configuring the options for a project and is accessed from within the Project Options dialog. To access the Project Options dialog:
- From the PCB or schematic editor click Project » Project Options.
- Right-click on the project name on the Projects panel then click Project Options from the context menu.
- Main Region - this is a list of Device Sheet Folders for the current project. Check Include Sub-folders to include the sub-folders of the listed parent folders.
- Move Up - use to move the selected device sheet folder up one level at a time.
- Move Down - use to move the selected device sheet folder down one level at a time.
- Add - use to open a dialog to search for a new folder to add.
- Remove - use to remove the selected device sheet folder.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.