Managed OutputJob Options for a Project in Altium NEXUS
Created: September 16, 2021 | Updated: September 21, 2021
The Managed Outputjobs tab of the Project Options dialog
This tab of the Project Options dialog allows you to configure a list of output job templates that are available through your connected workspace to be used with the project.
This is one of multiple tabs available when configuring the options for a project accessed from within the Project Options dialog. To access this dialog:
- Click Project » Project Options in the Schematic or PCB Editor.
- Right-click on the Project entry on the Projects panel then click Project Options from the context menu.
- Outputjob List - lists all the managed outputjobs in terms of Item Revision, Revision State, Description, and Name.
- Add - click to open the Select configuration item (Output Jobs) dialog to select the desired outputjob(s).
- Remove - click to remove the selected output job(s).
- Set To Installation Defaults - click to set all options to installation defaults.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.