Created: November 19, 2019 | Updated: November 20, 2019
Two variations of the Layer Editor dialog
The Layer(s) Editor dialog provides controls to add or edit a mechanical layer or add or edit a component layer pair through the View Configuration panel.
The dialog is accessed in a PCB document from the View Configuration panel (View » Panels » View Configuration) in the following ways:
- To add or edit a mechanical layer (image on the left), right-click in the Layers region on the Layers & Colors tab of the panel then select Add Mechanical Layer.
- To add or edit a component layer pair (image on the right), right-click in the Layers region on the Layers & Colors tab of the panel then select Add Component Layer Pair.
- Layer Name/Layer Pair Name - enter or edit the layer or layer pair name.
- Layer Number - enter the desired layer number or use the up/down arrows to select.
- Layer Number
- Top/Bottom - enter the desired top and bottom layer numbers or use the up/down arrows to select.
- Layer Type - use the drop-down to select the type of layer.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.