ALTIFLEX GIVES YOU
Altiflex gives you unlimited Altium Designer
capacity - and you only pay for what you use*!
*Pay only for what you use beyond your chosen license base.
Benefits of Altiflex
- Flexible Capacity - Align license capacity with business needs and ensure design and time to market stays on track.
- Financial Control - Increase ROI on software by mitigating the risk of being over- or under-capacity.
- Operational Simplicity - Easily monitor license usage and simplify license management with all licenses, billing and renewal dates in one view.
How does it work?
- Choose the number of base licenses that is right for your team.
- Determine your upside license pool for capacity that can be accessed anytime, by anyone - paying only for the month of usage per license.
- Receive monthly reports of license usage, and after the 4 month promotional period, a quarterly invoice for upside licenses accessed.
The Gold Standard in PCB Design
Explore just some of the reasons why Altium Designer and Altium 365 are the number one choice of professional PCB designers and engineers worldwide.
Elegant Design Experience
The unified design experience in Altium Designer makes learning easy, while the advanced features and elegant user interface allow you to quickly tackle even the most sophisticated designs. It’s no wonder Altium Designer is the gold standard of PCB design.
Keep your most valuable design data secure and accessible in one centralized location.
Efficiently find and place the parts you need without interrupting your design focus. Be confident about part availability with linked pricing and stock data from your preferred suppliers.
30 Second Design Reviews
Experience the fastest design reviews ever with Altium 365. Ensure all of your project stakeholders always have the latest version of the design. Via a web browser, team members can view, measure, search, cross probe, and comment on designs.
Bi-Directional ECAD-MCAD Design
Avoid error-prone file exchanges between ECAD and MCAD tools. Quickly push and pull changes between Altium Designer and your mechanical environment
Works with SOLIDWORKS®, PTC Creo® Parametric™, Autodesk Inventor®, and Autodesk Fusion 360®.
What You See is What You Get
Pricing the features of other PCB Design tools is notoriously confusing with expensive a-la-carte offerings positioned as “scalable,” which is code for—the more you need the more expensive it becomes.
Altium Designer comes out-of-the-box with everything you need with simple, flexible license terms and straightforward pricing.
Take Control of Your Supply Chain
Today’s global components and parts shortages are challenging electronic OEMs.
Altium Designer offers searchable data to hundreds of component vendors at the same time. Instantly download new parts, including schematic symbols, PCB decals or footprints, and 3D models all with real-time supply chain intelligence.
Take the Next Step
- Get a quote
- Talk to an expert
- Schedule a demo