Delphi Engineer, Ukraine
We’re hiring a senior software engineer with system-level programming knowledge and strong troubleshooting and analytical skills. As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll solve complex software problems by reviewing large bodies of code, quickly assessing various environments, and designing solutions on the fly that incorporate data compiled from customers’ expectations, preferences, and problems.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Fixing complex product defects and participating in code review and our SDLC (Software Development LifeCycle) best practices;
● Communicate clearly and effectively with internal stakeholders as well as customers to drive resolution of technical issues;
● Be proactive, self-motivated and attentive to detail when solving highly complex, escalated problems.
Skills & Competencies:
● 5+ years of experience in software development with Delphi(2010, 10.2);
● Expert knowledge in software development tools;
● Experience with in process and out of process COM and how it works;
● Experience with code management and bug tracking tools.
Would be great:
● Good algorithmic skills;
● Experience with object-oriented design and development principles within C#, .NET;
● Framework and C++;
● Experience with knowledge of debugging and crash dump analysis in Windbg;
● Experience with system level tools like Process Monitor;
● Experience with profiling tools like PerfView (CPU, Memory, Garbage collection);
● Experience with Multithreading;
● Experience with knowledge of CAD tools and systems.
More about why to join us:
Opportunity to solve real-life engineering problems in the really exciting electronics design industry.
Entrepreneurial culture guaranteeing:
● Strong sense of accomplishment;
● Close feedback loop with the Customers;
● No nonsense projects.
The transformational phase of the company, both business and technology-wise:
● Market leadership by 2020 (please check how’s Altium doing financially);
● Rapid expansion of product portfolio and migration to the SaaS model.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants