Senior DevOps Engineer, Ukraine
Altium’s main product is on of the top market’s CAD Software for PCB Design. In a nearest future our business priority is to run plenty of the cloud solutions.
We a looking a person who is able and inspired to build a DevOps culture from scratch and to handle all the related challenges we face. Along with a systemic discipline we are looking for candidates who can approach the DevOps discipline in new and creative ways and who are open and passionate about exploring new technologies to improve our overall environment.
Duties and responsibilities
● Contribute to the design and implementation of automated infrastructure to allow teams;
to develop continuous build, deploy, test and release processes (build/test system, CI etc);
● Help to design, create and maintain cloud environments (production with the customer's data and non-production): Proactive data security policy implementation; Design and implement AWS production; Implement monitoring to ensure reliability and performance meets or exceeds business goals;
● Provide training and support to software engineering teams during design /implementation / support phases.
At least 5 years of software development management experience is required as well as proven experience oа solving complex DevOps issues
Skills & Competencies:
● Experience with CI systems (Jenkins, TeamCity);
● AWS - EC2, RDS, ECS etc;
● Docker and orchestration: Swarm, Kubernetes;
● Elastic Search, RabbitMQ;
● Bash / Powershell scripting experience;
● Windows / Linux - admin level;
● Experience with SVN / GIT - as a user and as an infrastructure owner;
● Experience with high loaded distributed multi-tenanted cloud systems. Including Disaster recovering mechanisms; Monitoring and logging; Redundancy (data, network, apps);
● Comfortable working with distributed teams
● Advanced level of English Language.
More about why to join us:
Opportunity to solve real-life engineering problems in the really exciting electronics design industry.
Entrepreneurial culture guaranteeing:
● Strong sense of accomplishment;
● Close feedback loop with the Customers;
● No nonsense projects.
The transformational phase of the company, both business and technology-wise:
● Market leadership by 2020 (please check how’s Altium doing financially);
● Rapid expansion of product portfolio and migration to the SaaS model.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants