Experience the Best, Get Your PCB Circuit Design Software Free Download
To stay ahead of the game, you need Altium Designer; the best PCB circuit design software free download that you can get.
TOPICS IN THIS SOLUTION
PCB design tool to make all sort of design engineers happy with their design environment.
If designing circuit boards is your job, you know how important it is to get the job done right. You are expected to hit schedule milestones, keep the design within budget, and have it all work perfectly the way it was projected too. Because the demands on you are so great, you need PCB design software that won’t let you down. You can’t afford to use software that leaves anything to chance, you need a contained set of tools that is easy to operate yet robust enough to use on your most difficult designs.
You don’t need software from a vendor that makes pie-in-the-sky promises and then fails to deliver, instead you need software that is proven to be reliable from a vendor that is willing to grow and change as you do. The good news is that what you need is already here, it is Altium Designer.
When designing circuit boards, there are some functions that your PCB design tools must excel at without exception; schematic capture, placing parts, and routing traces. The other tools and features in your PCB design software are important, but if your system isn’t adept at the basic requirements of design you are going to have problems.
Altium Designer is an industry leader when it comes to the basic functions of PCB design tools. Built on a powerful 64 bit multi-threading foundation, Altium Designer has the power you need to handle any level of design difficulty that you have. Altium Designer’s schematic capture application is easy to learn and use, and yet will handle the most complex schematics including multi-channel and hierarchical designs. In layout you will find a multitude of tools and features for both part placement and routing. Whether you need to automatically align your placement, or auto route your traces, Altium Designer has the layout features you need for success.
Everything You Need for PCB Design in one Powerful Software Platform
The fully featured core PCB design functionality you will find in Altium Designer will elevate your design results to new levels.
- Whether you are creating simple one page schematics or monstrous multi-sheet designs, Altium Designer’s schematic capture will get the job done for you.
- With different tools to help you get the most out of your PCB layout parts placement, Altium Designer has been created to help you successfully place your board.
- Altium Designer has been created by engineers who know PCB design and what kind of routing tools will best serve you with the different technologies that you are designing.
Powerful and versatile schematic capture and PCB layout
Altium Designer has the strongest foundation of core design tools that you will find, but there is much more to PCB design any more than just schematic capture and place & route. Knowing this, the engineers at Altium have built into Altium Designer several different features to help you with all of the different aspects of your job.
Starting at the beginning with schematic components, Altium Designer can connect you to libraries and has a symbol wizard to help you populate your design with the components you need. In addition Altium Designer comes with Active BOM, a bill of materials management tool that allows you to easily work with and organize your components. As another portal into your design data, Active BOM interacts with both the schematic and the layout. It also offers you enhanced features such as cloud based connections to your preferred vendors to get the latest pricing, availability, and technical data on your parts.
In layout Altium Designer has even more tools at your disposal. The PDN Analyzer will give you immediate visual feedback on the power distribution in your design so that you can alter your layout accordingly. With its native 3D engine, Altium Designer allows you pull in mechanical design information so that you can work with your parts placement in 3D in order to optimize your placement with the mechanical elements of the system.
Altium Designer’s high speed design features will allow you to go beyond regular routing design rule checks, and specify routing topologies and trace parameters. And finally, Altium Designer gives you the ability to pull all of the PCB designs that you are creating into one design session and work with them and your mechanical constraints together for full system design.
A Fully Contained Design System to Answer All of Your Design Needs
Far and above its powerful core functionality, Altium Designer gives you everything you need and more for your PCB designs.
- A bill of materials management tool that will connect you with your preferred vendors for up-to-date pricing, availability, and technical data of your components.
- Altium Designer’s Power Delivery Network Analyzer will give you immediate visual feedback in the layout how best to optimize your power distribution.
- With the ability to work with your mechanical CAD data within Altium Designer’s 3D environment, you won’t need to build a prototype to find design collisions.
- Altium Designer’s full set of high speed design rules gives you control over all aspects of your high speed lines and signal paths.
- With the ability to create a multi-board assembly, Altium Designer gives you the power to work with all system boards and their interconnections within the 3D environment.
Altium Designer has advanced design features for your design technologies
The secret of Altium Designer’s success as a freeware version PCB design tool is actually not a secret at all. The plain simple fact is that Altium Designer has been built from the ground up to provide a platform for all of its tools to work in harmony with each other. To achieve this Altium Designer utilizes a unified design environment which ensures that all of its tools can clearly communicate and share common data structures with each other.
Additionally, Altium Designer’s unified design environment allows all of its tools to have the same look and feel making your job much easier. This leads to key features such as global editing, where a change made to the database in one tool is immediately updated throughout all the tools due to the unified design environment. Presiding over all of this data is Altium Designer’s vast set of user configurable design rules. This advanced set of rules and constraints gives you total confidence that the printed circuit board you create will align itself with the design rules that you have to follow.
Design Tools that are Built to Work Together
Altium Designer works so well because its tools were created to work seamlessly with one another.
- The unified design environment of Altium Designer creates a common structure foundation allowing all the tools to work easily together.
- With Altium Designer there’s no reason to worry that changes made in one tool won’t cross over to another, these tools are designed to work together.
- Altium Designer gives you incredible control of your design with a fully comprehensive set of design rules and constraints.
Circuit board creation requires a strong circuit schematic software, easy-to-integrate PCB footprints, a design rule check feature that is smart and customizable, and a schematic design viewable by any team. As a Printed Circuit Board creator, Altium Designer is the easy choice. When you need the best in PCB circuit design software free download, look no further than Altium Designer. Sign up now to start your free trial.