Modern Software for Layout and Design Minimizes Your Worries
Handling the ever growing complexities of today’s routing demands requires layout design software that can keep up.
TOPICS IN THIS SOLUTION
You may have noticed that today’s PCB design requirements are getting smaller, lighter, and more efficient. This shift in the industry, of course, falls directly onto the design engineers which, in turn, falls directly onto the layout design software that is used during the design phase.
Unfortunately, many of the PCB layout software out there falls short when put to complex design tasks. Fortunately, Altium Designer 18 has the capability and the resources to support even the most high-density layouts. From your initial component placement to a fully defined routing scheme, Altium Designer 18 will be the only unified platform you’ll need on your way to design greatness.
Attempting to design today’s PCBs on design layout software that can’t handle the complex requirements needed could leave you and your board in a sticky situation. Eliminating the risk of today’s layout software demands, Altium Designer is equipped with powerful 64-bit architecture in an intuitive and easy to operate unified design platform. With Altium Designer’s design features, you’ll never be left with a problem too complex to complete.
- Enjoy today’s most intuitive layout design interface.
- Never switch between software solutions again using Altium’s unified design platform
- No more getting bogged down by heavy system requirements.
If you’ve ever worked with free layout design software outside of the Altium Designer platform, you may know how difficult it is to rely on interactive routing. The entire point of this feature is to make your design journey easier, not harder. Utilizing features within Altium Designer’s unified design platform, you can meet and exceed routing highly precise and densely packed boards with ease and reliability.
- Visually see your routing boundaries you’re working through in real-time to avoid common errors otherwise unknown.
- Define routing rules to automate routing including cross-layer routing.
- Optimize the quality and length of each net within the PCB design.
Screenshot from a multilayered interactive routing session in Altium Designer 18.
Long gone are the days of ample real estate in printed circuit board layout design; we are moving into relying on extremely precise layout design software to handle the ever-growing demand for compact layout elements. Using even a fraction of Altium Designer’s features will effectively eliminate common layout errors found throughout other layout and design software.
- Component organization has never seemed easier using precise object placement.
- Remove gunky layout design software errors and keep manufacturing specific design guidelines.
- Guarantee hole tolerance reliability with defined tolerance rules.
Alt Text: Object specific keepout in altium designer 18
Utilizing Altium Designer 18 for your software for layout design will keep you in control of any of today’s highly complex design and routing structures. Try it out once, and you’ll never look back.