Rollback entire SVN Repository
Created: March 25, 2021 | Updated: August 12, 2021
When there is an issue with the current revision of the repository, there is a method on how to rollback to a previous revision.Starting in Version: 18.0Up to Version: Current
1. Install TortoiseSVN
2. Checkout entire repository (Right-click > SVN Checkout
3. Set the checkout directory to a new folder
4. Set as the HEAD
5. Select OK
, it will check out the repository files
6. Right-click the check-out folder
7. TortoiseSVN ► Show Log
8. From the log, select the revision you want to revert back to.
9. Right-click ► Revert to this revision
10. Select OK
11. Right-click the Working Folder ► SVN Commit
12. Should now be reverted back to the old revision with a new commit.
Was this article helpful?
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.