Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to select objects in the workspace, one at a time.
This command can be accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by:
- Choosing the Edit » Selection » Object command from the main menus.
- Using the Alt+O keyboard shortcut.
After launching the command, the cursor will change to a small square and you will enter single object selection mode. Simply position the cursor over an object to be selected, and click. Continue adding further objects to the selection as required.
- You must be in editing mode (carrying out an editing operation), before this command will become available.
- Objects will only be selected if the Add selection mode is enabled.
- Using this command on an existing selection, and with the Remove selection mode enabled, will cause clicked objects to become deselected.
- The objects added/removed will depend on the selection modes enabled - Flash/Point and/or Draws.