Applied Parameters: Mode=PlaneVisibility|Action=Toggle|Plane=X
This command is used to toggle the display of the section view's X-axis editing plane, for the active Multi-board Assembly document (*.MbaDoc), On or Off. Being able to section parts of an assembly allows you to operate with objects of printed circuit boards which are otherwise covered by other 3D objects or their parts.
This command can be accessed from the Multi-board Assembly Editor by:
- Choosing the View » Toggle Section Plane X command from the main menus.
- Using the 1 keyboard shortcut.
After launching the command, the section view X-axis editing plane for the assembly will be displayed or hidden, depending on its state previous to running the command.
- While editing planes are displayed, you can not edit parts of the assembly.
- Section view mode can be toggled using the On and Off buttons associated to the Section View control, in the Section View section of the View Configuration panel.
- The display of section view editing plane(s) can also be controlled from the Section View section of the View Configuration panel, with fine-level control over which plane(s) are presented, and whether they are flipped or not.