Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to fit all waveforms in the current chart, in their entirety, within the Waveform Analysis window.
This command can be accessed from the SimData Editor by:
- Choosing the View » Fit Document command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button on the SimView Standard toolbar.
- Using the Ctrl+PgDn keyboard shortcut.
- Right-clicking within the main area of a wave plot and choosing the Fit Document command from the context menu.
- Using the Z keyboard shortcut to access a pop-up menu of zoom commands, then choosing the Zoom All entry on that menu.
Simply launch this command to display all waveforms in the active chart in their entirety. This command is especially useful if you have changed the view of waveforms in the chart, across any and all displayed wave plots, using the zoom features.