Select Device Sheet
Created: June 30, 2017 | Updated: December 15, 2018
The Select Device Sheet dialog
The Select Device Sheet dialog provides controls to select a device sheet to be placed in the schematic sheet.
From the schematic editor, this dialog is accessed in the following ways:
- Select Place » Device Sheet Symbol from the toolbar.
- Right-click then select Place » Device Sheet Symbol from the context menu.
- Click in the Active Bar.
- Click the button on the Wiring toolbar.
- Device Sheet Folders List - the left side of the dialog lists all source device sheet folders added to the project.
- Filter - enter the desired characters to filter target devices sheets.
- Device Sheets List - the right side of the dialog list all devices sheets that exist in the selected folder.
- Device Sheet Folders - click to open the Device Sheet Folders dialog in which you can add, remove, or reorder source device sheet folders.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.