Created: July 7, 2022 | Updated: July 7, 2022
Parent page: Accessing, Defining & Managing System Preferences
The System - Printer Settings page of the Preferences dialog
The System – Printer Settings page of the Preferences dialog allows you to customize page sizes for exported PDF documents.
This page is accessed by clicking Printer Settings under the System folder in the main Preferences dialog (accessed by clicking the button in the top right corner of the workspace).
- Add - click to add a size to the main list. Choices include:
- ARCH A
- ARCH B
- ARCH C
- ARCH D
- ARCH E
- ARCH E1
- C5 Envelope (162 x 229 mm)
- DL Envelope (110 x 220 mm)
- Folio (8.5 x 13 in)
- JIS B1
- JIS B2
- JIS B3
- JIS B4
- JIS B5
- Ledger (17 x 11 in)
- Monarch Envelope (3.87 x 7.5 in)
- No. 10 Envelope (4.125 x 9.5 in)
- Note (7.5 x 10 in)
- Statement (5.5 x 8.5 in)
- Custom - click this choice to add a new page title and size.
- Edit Page - click to open the Edit Page dialog in which you can customize the title and size of the selected page size.
- Remove - click to remove the selected page size from the list.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.