Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to place the last content cut/copied to the Multi-board Schematic Editor's clipboard, into any open Multi-board Schematic document (*.MbsDoc).
With one or more objects already available on the clipboard, this command can be accessed from the Multi-board Schematic Editor by:
- Choosing the Edit » Paste command from the main menus.
- Using the Ctrl+V keyboard shortcut.
- Right-clicking in the workspace and choosing the Paste command from the context menu.
First, ensure that the Multi-board Schematic document (*.MbsDoc) into which you wish to paste the clipboard content, is open as the active document in the main design window.
After launching the command, the latest clipboard content will be pasted into the document.
- When using the keyboard shortcut to access the command, the content is pasted so that it is centered around the cursor's location. When using all other methods of access, the content is pasted around the center of the sheet.
- The software does not use the Windows clipboard for normal copy, cut and paste operations in Multi-board Schematic documents. Instead, a separate internal clipboard is maintained for this document type. Also, the internal Multi-board Schematic clipboard is entirely independent of the internal clipboards used by any other editors in the software. You can only copy, cut and paste between, or within, Multi-board Schematic documents.