Extract Sources or Install
Created: September 11, 2019 | Updated: September 13, 2019
The Extract Sources or Install dialog
The Extract Sources or Install dialog allows you to choose whether to extract the source libraries or install the library.
The dialog is accessed in the following ways:
- From any editor by choosing File » Open from the main menus and selecting an Integrated Library file (*.IntLib).
- Dragging the Integrated Library File (*.IntLib) from Windows Explorer and dropping the file onto Altium NEXUS.
- Extract Sources - click to extract the source libraries used to compile the integrated library, which will create an integrated library project.
- Install Library - click to install the library and add it to the Components panel. This will allow you to use components and footprints from this library.
- Apply to all libraries - check this option to apply to all libraries.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.