Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to create a new layer by merging existing layers in the current document.
This command can be accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by:
- Choosing the Edit » Layers » Merge command from the main menus.
- Using the L keyboard shortcut.
After launching the command, the Select Layer for Merging dialog will appear. Use the dialog to enter a name for the new layer and choose which of the existing layers in the document you wish to merge. Use the Select All button to merge all existing layers into the new layer.
After clicking OK, the new layer will be created and added to the layers list in the CAMtastic panel.
- Use standard multi-select controls (Ctrl+Click, Shift+Click, Click&Drag) for choosing the layers to include in the merge.
- The new layer will be added to the Layers Table dialog (Tables » Layers), and initially assigned the Temporary layer type. Change this as required.
- The original layers involved in the merge will not be modified in any way by using this command.