Applied Parameters: CommandMode=NC
This command is used to change the tool associated with selected drill points on the current document.
This command is accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by choosing the Place » Drill » Modify Drill(s) command from the main menus.
After launching the command, the cursor will change to a square and you will enter drill modification mode. Modification is made by performing the following sequence of actions:
- Position the cursor over a drill point that you wish to modify, and click.
- Continue adding drill points in this way to build a selection ready for modification.
- With all required drill points selected, right-click - the Select Mill/Drill Tool dialog will appear. Use the dialog to select the new tool that you wish to associate to these selected drill points and click OK - the selected drill points will now use the new tool.
- Continue to select further drill points for modification, or right-click, or press Esc, to exit.
- In order for this command to be available, make sure that you are in the NC Editor, rather than the CAM Editor. Editor selection is carried out from the View menu.