Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to convert a custom aperture object into its constituent base objects.
This command is accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by choosing the Edit » Explode » Custom Apertures command from the main menus.
After launching the command, the cursor will change to a square and you will enter custom aperture explode mode. The procedure involves the following sequence of actions:
- Select custom aperture objects to include in the explode. Simply position the cursor over a custom aperture object you wish to include in the selection and click. Clicking away from an object allows you to drag a selection area, for including multiple objects in the selection. Selection is cumulative.
- Once all custom aperture objects are selected, right-click. The selected custom aperture objects will be converted to their constituent base objects.
- Continue selecting further custom aperture objects to explode, or right-click, or press Esc, to exit custom aperture explode mode.
- The command can be canceled at any stage before the initial right-click, by pressing Esc.
- All exploded custom aperture objects can be restored by using the Undo command.