Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to reselect the objects that were part of the previous selection.
This command can be accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by:
- Choosing the Edit » Selection » Previous command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button, on the Miscellaneous Tools drop-down () of the Utilities toolbar.
- Using the Alt+P keyboard shortcut.
After launching the command, if you have previously carried out an action that involved making a selection of objects, then those objects that formed that selection will be reselected.
- You must be in editing mode (carrying out an editing operation), before this command will become available.
- Objects will only be selected if the Add selection mode is enabled.
- Using this command during a current selection, where one or more objects have already been selected, will add the objects in the previous selection to the total selection.