Applied Parameters: Action= Selected
This command is used to change the view in the main design window so that all selected objects are visible.
This command is accessed from the PCB Editor, and PCB Library Editor by:
- Choosing the View » Selected Objects command from the main menus.
- Pressing the V key in the workspace to access the View pop-up menu then choosing the Selected Objects command.
- Pressing the Z key in the PCB Editor workspace to access the Zoom pop-up menu then choosing the Selected command.
- Clicking the button on the PCB Standard toolbar (PCB Editor).
- Right-clicking in the PCB Library Editor workspace then choosing the View » Selected Objects command from the context menu.
First, ensure that all objects that you want to zoom in upon are selected.
After launching the command, the view in the main design window will change to fit all selected objects. Depending on the number of objects selected and their respective locations, the selection will be zoomed and centered in the window.