Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to paste one (or more) component definitions from the clipboard into the component definitions region (main grid region) of the active Component Library document.
This command can be accessed from the Component Library Editor when configured in Batch Editor mode by:
- Choosing the Edit » Paste Component command from the main menus.
- Right-clicking over a component definition or in free space within the region and choosing the Paste Component command from the context menu.
- Using the Shift+Ctrl+V keyboard shortcut.
Component definitions from the clipboard can be pasted in two ways into the main grid region region of the Component Library document:
- At the end of the current list of definitions - make sure there are no definitions currently selected then launch the command.
- Overwriting a current definition - right-click over the definition to overwrite and launch the command. A dialog will appear asking you to confirm; click Yes to proceed. Any existing defined cell data will be overwritten with that from the pasted definition.