Created: March 30, 2021 | Updated: April 7, 2021
The Advanced Settings dialog provides controls to configure certain features of the software.
The dialog is accessed by clicking the Advanced button on the System - General page of the Preferences dialog.
- All / Modified / Open Beta - use to filter the options displayed in the dialog by the selected option.
- Search - enter text to filter the grid information.
- Grid - displays the available settings.
- Preference Name - the name of the feature.
- Status - lists the status of the feature, either Default (no changes have been made) or User Set (a change has been made).
- Type - displays the preference type, either Boolean (a preference that can be enabled or disabled through use of a checkbox) or Integer (a preference that requires a value to be entered).
- Value - displays the default values. This column is editable. For a Boolean type preference, use the associated checkbox to enable or disable the preference. For an Integer type preference, enter the required value.
- Default Value - displays the default settings for the preference. This column is not editable and will be applied to the Value field.
- Description - this is a description of the feature. Note that for some Integer type preferences, the valid range of values that can be entered, and what they signify, is included in the description.
- Reset - click to reset the selected setting.
- Reset All - click to reset all settings.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.