Select Columns (Explorer Panel)
Created: November 21, 2017 | Updated: March 7, 2018
The Select Columns dialog
The Select Columns dialog allows you to select which columns to display in the Explorer panel.
From the Explorer panel, right-click on a column header in the upper-right grid region then choose Select Columns.
- Available Columns - lists the available columns that are currently not displayed.
- Selected Columns - lists the currently displayed columns.
- Add - click to add currently selected Available Columns (not displayed) to the Selected Columns (displayed) region.
- Remove - click to add currently selected Selected Columns (displayed) to the Available Columns (not displayed) region.
- All - click to move all the columns in the Selected Columns (displayed) region to the Available Columns (not displayed) region.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.