Learn, connect, and get inspired at this 3-day event featuring live workshops, professional development courses, and exciting industry keynotes to help you achieve success through every stage of the PCB design process, from concept to finished product.
- Learn how to master your design tools with in-depth professional development courses.
- Gather tips & tricks from designers at top technology companies.
- Find out how other engineers are overcoming common PCB design challenges.
- Gain insight into EDA trends with exciting keynotes from industry icons.
- Be the first to get hands-on experience with Altium Designer 18, NEXUS, and more.
- Discover new solutions from our partners in the technology expo.
- Network and learn from industry peers from all over the world.
- Interact with the Altium R&D team to find answers to your questions.
- Compete with other engineers in a friendly design challenge while supporting a great cause.
What is AltiumLive?
AltiumLive started as a simple idea in 2017: Let’s connect the electronics community with all industries, both old and new. It seemed to resonate. AltiumLive has grown to become the “largest electronics conference in the world”. No conference has ever grown so large so fast.
The conference was really impressive, a lot of information, it was really exciting to see all the new features. but in addition to that i feel there was a lot of content outside of what was going to be available in AD18.
Max Seeley, Senior Electrical, PCB, and Manufacturing Engineer, 3M Corporate R&D, DSG
I’m certainly pleased to be here. I’ll tell ya how successful I think this is because of the conversations and the chance to meet all of you here. I think it’s one of the largest PCB design conferences I’ve seen and probably one of the best.
Happy Holden, The “Father” of HDI
Thank you for the opportunity to share my message with the Altium community. It seemed to me from the folks I talked with that the event was a huge success. As a user, I really like the direction Altium is headed.
Carl Schattke, Leading Electric Automobile Manufacturer
During the past seven years I have attended numerous technical conferences and events. This was hands down the most impressive, educational, well-organized event that Altium has ever put together. I had numerous interesting and educational conversations with attendees, speakers and Altium developers. Great presentations by industry experts. To say it was an Awesome Event is an Understatement . . . Kudos to the Altium team for pulling this event together.
Randy Clemmons, PCB Designer at Ingenu
The AltiumLive Summit was truly a great and memorable experience. All topics were strong, useful and wisely chosen. It made it more special because topics were addressed by industry experts, not just Altium, so there was no sales pitch. Everything was well organized. The Hilton experience was the cherry on top with a beautiful lunch venue and great food. Please do this event more. Next time I will bring all my EEs.
Rupal Mehta , PCB Design Manager at Romeo Power
Subscribe for an updates
You can get more info about AltiumLive Summit 2019 first