Applied Parameters: Action=ToggleFastCrossSelect
This feature facilitates dynamic, bi-directional object cross-selection. It is used to select corresponding objects between PCB and schematic documents. In other words, when you select an object on the PCB document, the same object on the source schematic document is also selected (and vice-versa).
This feature is accessed from the PCB editor in one of the following ways:
- Click the Tools » Cross Select Mode command from the main menus.
- Enable the Cross Selection option in the Cross Select Mode region of the System - Navigation page of the Preferences dialog.
- Click Shift+Ctrl+X.
With this feature enabled, click to select one or more objects within the workspace. Those same objects will become selected on the corresponding document.
- Cross Select Mode display behavior is controlled using the Cross Select Mode controls on the System - Navigation page of the Preferences dialog.
- If a document is closed then reopened, the project must be re-compiled before the feature will work correctly for affected objects on that document.
- When enabled, the icon for the feature on the main Tools menu will become highlighted.