Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to update the active Draftsman document (*.PCBDwf) with any changes that have been made to the source PCB document, from which the information in the drawing views and tables is derived.
This command can be accessed from the PcbDrawing Editor by:
- Choosing the Tools » Import Changes From <*.PcbDoc> command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button on the Drawing Document Standard toolbar.
- Right-clicking in the workspace and choosing the Import Changes From <*.PcbDoc> command from the context menu.
After launching the command, the active Draftsman document will be updated to stay in-sync with any changes that have been made to the source PCB design document. This document is specified in the PCB Document field in the Source section of the Properties panel. All of the relevant graphical views and tables that source their information from the PCB document will dynamically update, where applicable, once the new data has been retrieved.
- For a Layer Stack Legend, once a cell has been manually edited in the legend, it will not be updated from the board data, when using this command.
- For a Bill of Materials table that uses the Project as its source, any changes to the data within the design files of that source project (component parametric data) will also be brought in using this command.