Your PCB Designs Need the Best Electronic Circuit Design Software
With the pressure today to deliver quality designs in less time, you can’t afford to use anything other than the best electronic circuit design software for your PCB designs.
TOPICS IN THIS SOLUTION
Product - ALTIUM DESIGNER
The most powerful, modern and easy-to-use PCB design tool for professional use.
You’ve probably already felt the pressure to get your projects done sooner, better, and for less money that is common today in the printed circuit board design industry. To meet these expectations you know that you can’t rely on anything less than the best electronic circuit design software that you can find. What you don’t need is software that isn’t helpful, underperforms, and requires additional third-party tools to cross the finish line. What you need instead is software that contains all of the tools that you need for your design from start to finish in the same unified design environment. You need PCB design tools that will not just get the job done but will exceed everyone’s expectations. Fortunately what you need is already right in front of you with Altium Designer 18.
There are a lot of tools in the world of EDA that will handle different aspects of design, but few of them that will help you to organize and prepare your design data up front for the job. Altium Designer is unique in that it helps you with component selection and organization, as well as signal integrity analysis all while you are still creating the schematic. These features are not bolt-on third-party additions, instead, these tools are built into the unified design environment of Altium Designer. With Altium, you can manage your components and perform signal integrity in the same environment that you are creating your schematic in.
Organize, Analyze, and Create Your Design All Within the Same System
Preparing, analyzing, and creating your schematic is no longer a confusing process of going in and out of different design tools. Instead, it is as simple as one, two, three in Altium Designer:
- Search the cloud for component data from your part vendors and organize these parts in your design using Altium Designer’s bill of materials management tool.
Learn More about managing your bill of materials with Active BOM.
- Analyze your design for signal integrity issues from within the schematic using Altium Designer’s built-in signal integrity tools.
Learn More about signal integrity analysis in Altium Designer
- Create your design easily using Altium Designer’s powerful schematic editor which can handle your most complex designs, including multiple pages of hierarchical schematics.
Learn More about advanced hierarchical schematic design in Altium Designer
Altium Designer organizes, analyzes and designs your schematic as simple as 1,2,3
To stay on top of your project schedules and expectations, you need powerful PCB layout software that delivers the performance you need for complex designs. Altium Designer is a 64-bit system that uses multi-threading high-performance technology to handle any level of design complexity that you need it for. Altium Designer is designed to leverage the maximum amount of your computer’s power for polygons, online DRCs, and connectivity so that you will be spending more time focusing on your design and less time waiting on your design tools. Altium Designer also gives you the ability to bring multiple PCB designs together allowing you to verify fit and connectivity between all the circuit boards that you are designing for your system.
High-Performance Software for Your Design Needs
With Altium Designer 18 you will have the power to design your projects, verify them, and manage them all from the same system. When’s the last time you had every design tool you needed in the same software?
- When you’ve got a schedule to meet, you need the power of Altium Designer for all aspects of layout from component placement to complex trace routing.
Learn More about the powerful PCB design capabilities in Altium Designer.
- The last thing you need is system boards that don’t work together, see how Altium Designer can help by integrating all of your system boards into one design session.
Learn More about integrating multiple PCB designs with a Multi-Board Assembly.
- Altium’s comprehensive design rules and constraints can save you from costly delays and redesigns due to design violations and errors.
Learn More about managing design rules in Altium Designer.
High-performance design tools include features like the ability to work with multiple boards
Are you tired of spending valuable time going from tool to tool to finish a PCB design job? First, you have to interface with an external auto-router and then send your design to the mechanical CAD system to find out if you have met all of your 3D obstacle clearance requirements. To top it off, you may still be depending on yet another system to create your manufacturing drawings. This multi-tool workflow robs crucial time and resources from where they are needed the most in designing your board. Fortunately, Altium has the solution you need to restore that lost time back to you. With all the tools you need already present in Altium Designer 18, you no longer need to manage other tools and systems.
Complete Electronic Circuit Designer Software to Finish Your Design
Instead of your project limping to the finish line, finish strong with a powerful assortment of design tools in Altium Designer. Can your software keep your product generation fluid?
- Altium Designer’s Active Route puts the power of an auto-router into your hands so that you can finish your routing the way you want it to be.
Learn More about Altium's powerful user-guided auto routing with Active Route.
- Eliminate the nasty surprise of mechanical clearance violations with Altium Designer’s ability to import, display, and verify 3D mechanical data.
Learn More about importing MCAD data into your PCB design for physical verification.
- Create all of your manufacturing drawings within Altium Designer using Draftsman, the tool that automates drawing creation.
Learn More about creating final manufacturing drawings in Altium Designer.
To design the best you need the best electronic circuit design software that you can get. Take a look today at how Altium can reduce your design time and costs while increasing your productivity.