Download the Best Circuit Maker Software
To Create the Best Designs, Download the Best Circuit Maker Software from Altium
TOPICS IN THIS SOLUTION
The most powerful, modern and easy-to-use PCB design tool for professional use.
To save yourself from the trouble of working with a mixture of design tools in multiple systems you need Altium Designer, the circuit maker software that contains all the tools you need in one system.
Creating a printed circuit board design with multiple design tools can lead to big problems. Libraries may not synchronize between the tools, net connectivity may be lost or misinterpreted from one tool to the next, and everyone has to keep re-learning the “other” tool. The best circuit maker software avoids that problem because all the tools that you need for designing your PCB are together in the same system. This way your data is centralized and is usable throughout the entire platform, you can verify all aspects of your design without having to send it out to another system, and the same common system interface is used from start to finish on your design. The best circuit maker software will do all of this for you and more, and the best circuit maker software is Altium Designer.
Your PCB design can get seriously slowed down and even derailed depending on how many times you have to stop the design process to gather data. Whether it is searching for components to use, tracking design changes, or losing time hopping from one tool environment to the other, these kinds of tasks can cost you valuable time and money. If you want the best, you need the best circuit maker software that gives you what you need to achieve.
Altium Designer has a bill of materials manager built into it called ActiveBOM that will give you the ability to connect to your part vendors through a cloud connection to find and update the status on the components that you are using in your design. Altium Designer also has built into it the ability to track design changes to keep you on track.
The best part of tracking changes is each different tool in Altium Designer is based on the unified data model, meaning that they are intended to easily allow you to migrate between the tools. To save yourself from losing time to data and tools that are scattered between different systems and departments, see how Altium Designer can help you.
Unified Design Environment; Altium Designer’s Circuit Maker Tutorial
You don’t have time to constantly re-learn the different systems in a mixed-tool environment, Altium Designer’s unified design environment maintains everything you need in the same system.
- Why wait for component information from all corners of the world when you can have access to real-time part information in your own design tools?
- Don’t lose time trying to manually track the different design changes that you go through, check out how Altium Designer’s version control features can help you stay on track.
- Take a look at how Altium Designer’s unified design environment can save you time and errors from switching between different tool systems,
Active BOM will allow you to make component selections from within your design tools
Have you worked in a design department that uses a mixed-tool environment? The design rules established by engineering for the schematic are often transmitted to the layout by a spreadsheet only to be manually re-entered. Layout is often halted while designs are exported to the mechanical engineering team to verify the fit and the power delivery network on the board is usually not tested until a prototype board is built. There is enough waste in this design flow - wasted time, wasted effort, wasted money, and even wasted prototype board builds - that it should be a landfill. Altium Designer eliminates much of this waste by providing the ability to verify these different aspects of the design all within the same toolset.
Verify Your Entire Design all Within the Same Electronic Circuit Design Software
There’s no need for you to sit idle while you wait for other departments to verify your design, Altium Designer can put all of that verification power into your hands.
- Set up your design from the first with design rules and constraints that will guide your layout from placement through auto-route.
- You don’t need to export your design and wait for someone else to tell you if your parts placement will fit in the case. Import the case and check it yourself.
- With Altium Designer’s PDN Analyzer, you PCB power delivery network design doesn’t need to remain a mystery until a prototype board is tested – you can check it yourself.
There’s no need to wait for a prototype build, test the PDN yourself with the PDN Analyzer
With the need to increase productivity and cut costs, design teams no longer have the luxury of being able to absorb the overhead in time and cost of running design tools from different systems.At one point, the specialties of one tool over another warranted the overhead costs, but those days are gone. A single design system with the tools to take your design from start to finish is necessary now, and this is what Altium Designer was created for.
From the start of your design, Altium Designer delivers the finesse that you need with a versatile schematic editor that can handle the simplest single page schematics to the most complex hierarchical designs. When it comes to layout, Altium Designer again answers the challenge with its powerful 64-bit multi-threaded system that can handle the most intricate designs that you have. At the end of your design, Altium Designer gives you the ability to automate the creation of your manufacturing drawings with Draftsman, a superior documentation tool. Altium Designer is the complete system that will take your design from start to finish.
From Start to Finish, Altium Designer is the Complete Design Software that You Need
There’s no need to learn a different design system when you transition from schematic to layout to drawing creation, Altium Designer is prepared to handle any of your design needs.
- Whether your design is simple or complex, Altium Designer’s schematic editor is the tool you need to create it.
- Altium Designer’s layout tool comes with all the muscle that you will need for dense multi-layer boards.
- If you don’t have time to pass the drawings off to another too then you certainly don’t have time to manually draw them either. Fortunately, Altium Designer’s Draftsman can help you create your drawings quickly and with the highest quality.
Altium Designer is the answer you need for slow and wasteful mixed-tool workflows. With everything you need for design in the same system, you will be free to create your designs quickly, efficiently, and for lower cost. Download a trial of the best circuit maker software and see how Altium Designer can help you today.