PCB Design Software Download
For Your Challenging Designs Choose the Best PCB Design Software Download
Don’t settle for PCB design software that doesn’t have the power or capabilities that you need, look instead to Altium Designer for the best PCB software download.
TOPICS IN THIS SOLUTION
The most powerful, modern and easy-to-use PCB design tool for professional use.
With the rapid growth of technology today, the need to create more advanced designs is greater than it has ever been before. You can’t afford to bet your future on PCB design tools that may or may not do the job that you need them to do, nor do you have the time to coax underperforming tools into giving you the results you need. You need the best PCB layout editor and library on the market today to keep up and exceed your expectations and requirements. You need Altium Designer and now you can sign up for Altium Designer 19.
You no longer have the time, budget, or error tolerance to use different tools for the different phases of your design process. You need a single system platform based on the solid foundation of a unified design environment where every tool both looks and behaves the same and seamlessly interacts with each other.
You also need a PCB design software vendor that has a proven track record of working with their customer base to consistently update and enhance the tools to make them more productive. Continuing on from that, you need your printed circuit board design software vendor to grow with you in technology enhancements so that the design tool capabilities that you once could only dream about become a reality in the next release.
Altium Designer Empowers You to Succeed With All Tools in One System
There’s no reason anymore to lose time to the confusion of multiple design systems. Altium Designer’s single-system architecture is the answer that you need. How often have you had poor design tool data translation that could have been resolved with tools working out of the same system?
- The strength of Altium’s design tools begins with their foundation, a solid platform built on a unified design environment.
- Another core strength of Altium’s design tools is their commitment to working with users to provide the most useful library and up-to-date user interface for your design workflow.
- With your increased design complexity and demand, Altium Designer grows and enhances as well,such as the ability to bring in multiple printed circuit board designs into the same design session.
Altium Designer’s updated interface with tools based on a unified environment
You no longer can afford the schedule slips due to PCB layout tools that don’t perform as well as they were advertised. What you need instead is an advanced schematic capture systems that leverages the full power of your 64-bit multi-threading system giving you the maximum design performance. You need routing tools, both interactive and automatic, that will help you to finish your routing in less time and with better results. You also need more than the standard 2D layout, you need to be able to see your design in 3D along with the mechanical data so that you can make part placement adjustments before sending your board out for prototyping.
Altium Designer Gives You the Layout Power That You Need
Waiting for your layout tools to catch up with you as you design is a thing of the past now that you have the speed and power that Altium Designer gives you to work with. Let your design software harness all the available processing and computing power at your disposal.
- Altium Designer leverages the power of a 64-bit multi-threaded system to bring you one of the most powerful layout tools that you can find.
- What PCB schematic designers want to know the most is how well does this tool route, and the answer is that Altium Designer has the most useful routing tools available.
- To design the best PCBs you need to work with external physical constraints as well. See how Altium can help you by integrating mechanical CAD data with the native 3D engine in Altium Designer.
Altium Designer takes your design all the way through to manufacturing drawings
You no longer have the time to accept returned designs from the vendor, and your management no longer has the patience to deal with bad board builds. You need the best PCB design software download that will give you complete error checking and design verification. The best rules driven design system that you can get as well as the ability to verify all aspects of your design including your circuit board’s power delivery network will also add speed to your workflow. And when you are all done, your design software should help you to finish strong with powerful and automated drawing creation tools.
Altium Designer Starts Strong and Finishes Strong
You no longer have to worry about errors that your design tools missed, with Altium Designer you can have the confidence that the design you sent to your manufacturer is the best that it can be.
- Having your PCB board design returned from the manufacturer or even worse getting bad boards built is a nightmare. See how Altium Designer protects you with its rules-driven design.
- Power distribution design problems can cause expensive redesigns, see how Altium Designer can help you with your power delivery network with its PDN Analyzer.
- All of your hard work isn’t going anywhere unless you can communicate your intentions to your manufacturer. See how Altium Designer’s Draftsman can help you auto-create the best printed circuit drawings possible.
For too long designers like you have had to balance precariously on a slippery slope of design tools that were confusing and untrustworthy. With the free version of the Altium Designer you can now have confidence in a complete set of design tools built on a solid foundation that will get you successfully all the way through to the end of your design.